LOLLAPALOOZA via JAMES - August 3rd & 4th, 2012.
Last weekend James and I flew out to Chicago for Lollapalooza. While I was taking pictures and corresponding for Elle and Into The Gloss - James took pictures for me! (teamwork!) and here they are:
- Our view out to the lake from our hotel in Chicago.
- Favorite show of Friday, the amazing M83’s.
- Sir, I mustache you a question!
- Staying cool in the shade at Lollapalooza.
- Shocked to find a tiny UFO in my hotel room the next morning.
- My look for day 2 of Lollapalooza. To see how I pulled it together see my blog for Into The Gloss.
- The phone that got me through the weekend, my new baby the Samsung Galaxy S3!
- Mass evacuation on Saturday due to an impending thunderstorm. Rain and electronics do not mix. Also, notice Harrison Ford in the orange shirt?
- The storm really did come, and it was bad!
“I grew up with brothers. Girls terrified me. If a boy was mad at you, he hit you or he’d yell at you. I’m thinking about my brothers… Boys didn’t go around just hitting me. But it was easy. With girls all of a sudden she’ll tell you ‘That skirt looks ugly on you.’ And you’re like ‘Oh you’re mad at me! I have to figure out what I’ve done.’ I had one really good girl friend all through high school. It’s funny, being on a show that’s so girl heavy I’m enjoying having girl friends for the first time. It’s really cool.”